- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Crochet For Beginners: Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Easy Classic Granny Square Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
- [Free Pattern] Timeless Buffalo Check Baby Blanket- Special Enough To Keep Forever
Love these crochet trees, they make nice garlands. A holiday bunting or maybe a cute ornament for the Christmas tree. This lovely tree can be, basically, hung anywhere or offered as gift. You can put them inside Christmas cards or use them as gift tags. Grandma Tree pattern by Michelle Kludas is a very easy pattern, even for beginners! You can finish a tree in a matter of a few minutes!
These cute trees work up wonderfully, superfast and easily. Some say, they are as easy and addictive as a granny square! The pattern comes with a great photo tutorial with easy to follow instructions.
Thanks to Michelle Kludas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.