- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Cute Skillet Handle Covers
- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
- [Free Pattern] Cat Crochet Pencil Case
- This Awesome Mini Galaxy Of Change Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is Simply Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
This scarf is so easy and pretty, you can make it over and over again. The One Skein Scarf by Denise Cozzitorto is a beautiful, fun and extremely easy pattern, with a very feminine look. This easy one skein scarf crochet pattern can be easily modified as to shorter/longer or skinnier/ fatter. It also looks great done in any type of yarn, one or more colors. Beginners will be so happy to have such a beautiful, easy pattern in their hands.
Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern
I designed this because I wanted a scarf that was warm and long enough so I could wrap it around my neck a couple of times but still have length in the front to show off the pretty stitch work. I also wanted the scarf to be cute and feminine, which would be a nice change from the mundane wool scarves I was seeing in stores…It’s a perfect and pretty pattern for a beginner!
Check out the original source for this Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Joann
Thanks to Denise Cozzitorto for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.