- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- Easy And Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Endlessly Pretty Crochet Button Cowl
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
This scarf is so easy and pretty, you can make it over and over again. The One Skein Scarf by Denise Cozzitorto is a beautiful, fun and extremely easy pattern, with a very feminine look. This easy one skein scarf crochet pattern can be easily modified as to shorter/longer or skinnier/ fatter. It also looks great done in any type of yarn, one or more colors. Beginners will be so happy to have such a beautiful, easy pattern in their hands.
Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern
I designed this because I wanted a scarf that was warm and long enough so I could wrap it around my neck a couple of times but still have length in the front to show off the pretty stitch work. I also wanted the scarf to be cute and feminine, which would be a nice change from the mundane wool scarves I was seeing in stores…It’s a perfect and pretty pattern for a beginner!
Check out the original source for this Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Joann
Thanks to Denise Cozzitorto for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.