- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- An African Flower Turned Mandala You Will Love Deeply!
- [Free Pattern] Let The Yarn Work Its Magic On Its Own To Create This Spectacular Baby Blanket
- Absolutely Precious Crochet Newborn Layette Set
- Keeping Straight Edges In Crochet Is Easier Than You Think!
This scarf is so easy and pretty, you can make it over and over again. The One Skein Scarf by Denise Cozzitorto is a beautiful, fun and extremely easy pattern, with a very feminine look. This easy one skein scarf crochet pattern can be easily modified as to shorter/longer or skinnier/ fatter. It also looks great done in any type of yarn, one or more colors. Beginners will be so happy to have such a beautiful, easy pattern in their hands.
Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern
I designed this because I wanted a scarf that was warm and long enough so I could wrap it around my neck a couple of times but still have length in the front to show off the pretty stitch work. I also wanted the scarf to be cute and feminine, which would be a nice change from the mundane wool scarves I was seeing in stores…It’s a perfect and pretty pattern for a beginner!
Check out the original source for this Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Joann
Thanks to Denise Cozzitorto for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.