- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Vintage Rippling Blocks
- [Paid Pattern] Brighten Your Day With A Gorgeous Sun Catcher Afghan
- Amazing Pixelated Granny Squares Crochet Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
This very vintage looking crochet baby afghan is made with Karabella Lace Merino yarn. The Reversible Shell Baby Blanket by The Piper’s Girls is a beautiful double-sided afghan using the shell stitch. You must have seen it around a lot as it’s been used for generations; however, chances are you never had it written down. You can always double the pattern to make a bigger afghan for your bed.
Image source: The Piper Girls
Thanks to The Piper Girls for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.