- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
- Super Cute And Stylish Leg Warmers Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
This very vintage looking crochet baby afghan is made with Karabella Lace Merino yarn. The Reversible Shell Baby Blanket by The Piper’s Girls is a beautiful double-sided afghan using the shell stitch. You must have seen it around a lot as it’s been used for generations; however, chances are you never had it written down. You can always double the pattern to make a bigger afghan for your bed.
Image source: The Piper Girls
Thanks to The Piper Girls for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.