- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Crochet Headwrap Is A Wonderful Pattern For Gifts
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Heart Granny Square Ever
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Roses Around The Fountain
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
This very vintage looking crochet baby afghan is made with Karabella Lace Merino yarn. The Reversible Shell Baby Blanket by The Piper’s Girls is a beautiful double-sided afghan using the shell stitch. You must have seen it around a lot as it’s been used for generations; however, chances are you never had it written down. You can always double the pattern to make a bigger afghan for your bed.
Image source: The Piper Girls
Thanks to The Piper Girls for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.