- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Hexagon Baby Blanket For Any Patriotic Mommy
- [Video Tutorial + Written Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet “Flowers In A Row” Stitch Makes A Wonderful Springtime Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
This very vintage looking crochet baby afghan is made with Karabella Lace Merino yarn. The Reversible Shell Baby Blanket by The Piper’s Girls is a beautiful double-sided afghan using the shell stitch. You must have seen it around a lot as it’s been used for generations; however, chances are you never had it written down. You can always double the pattern to make a bigger afghan for your bed.
Image source: The Piper Girls
Thanks to The Piper Girls for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.