- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Free Pattern] Tapestry Crochet Is Ideal For Pouches, Bags, Bowls Or Even Hats
This very vintage looking crochet baby afghan is made with Karabella Lace Merino yarn. The Reversible Shell Baby Blanket by The Piper’s Girls is a beautiful double-sided afghan using the shell stitch. You must have seen it around a lot as it’s been used for generations; however, chances are you never had it written down. You can always double the pattern to make a bigger afghan for your bed.
Image source: The Piper Girls
Thanks to The Piper Girls for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.