- Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Practical Crochet Seat
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
Roses make everyone happy! It’s true in the movies and it’s true worldwide, in real life too! These little roses are so realistic. This Rose Crochet Pattern by Rachel Choi is wonderful! Little roses made using this pattern are so realistic, is hard to resist their beauty. This pretty little crochet flower ads joy, elegance and a nice feminine touch to any crochet project, whether is an afghan, beanie, purse or anything else.
Finished Size: 2 1/2” (6 cm) tall, 4” (10 cm) diameter of flower (not including leaves)
Medium Weight Yarn
Crochet Hook F (3.75mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Spot
Thanks to Rachel Choi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.