- [Photo+ Video Tutorial] How To Crochet 8, 9 And 12 Petal Flower Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Let The Yarn Work Its Magic On Its Own To Create This Spectacular Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
Roses make everyone happy! It’s true in the movies and it’s true worldwide, in real life too! These little roses are so realistic. This Rose Crochet Pattern by Rachel Choi is wonderful! Little roses made using this pattern are so realistic, is hard to resist their beauty. This pretty little crochet flower ads joy, elegance and a nice feminine touch to any crochet project, whether is an afghan, beanie, purse or anything else.
Finished Size: 2 1/2” (6 cm) tall, 4” (10 cm) diameter of flower (not including leaves)
Medium Weight Yarn
Crochet Hook F (3.75mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Spot
Thanks to Rachel Choi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.