- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
- [Free Pattern] This Awesome Grace Crochet Blanket Has The Wow Factor All Over It!
- Create Your Own Unique Shows With These Awesome Winter Puppet Pals ( A Penguin, A Snowman, And A Polar Bear)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
Roses make everyone happy! It’s true in the movies and it’s true worldwide, in real life too! These little roses are so realistic. This Rose Crochet Pattern by Rachel Choi is wonderful! Little roses made using this pattern are so realistic, is hard to resist their beauty. This pretty little crochet flower ads joy, elegance and a nice feminine touch to any crochet project, whether is an afghan, beanie, purse or anything else.
Finished Size: 2 1/2” (6 cm) tall, 4” (10 cm) diameter of flower (not including leaves)
Medium Weight Yarn
Crochet Hook F (3.75mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Spot
Thanks to Rachel Choi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.