- [Free Pattern] This Clever Cat Neck Pillow Will Encourage Kids To Take A Little Catnap!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings To Enhance Any Fall/Autumn Outfit
- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Stitch Dishcloth Works Up Fast And Easy
- Super Cute And Stylish Leg Warmers Crochet Pattern
Easy and fun to make, this 12” afghan square features a variation of the Tulipe Motif. The beauty of this Tip Toe Through the Tulips square, design by Silverdragon Crafts & Critters is that requires minimal to no blocking, to look that stunning. This 3D flower square is great to make beautiful potholders, blankets, pillows or other crochet projects.
-Yarn: Any Worsted weight in
varying colors. Can be worked
in as little as 3 colors or as
many as 6
-Hook: I/9 5.5mm or size needed
to obtain gauge
-Notions: Scissors, Yarn Needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Silverdragon Crafts & Critters’ Ravelry Store
Thanks to Silverdragon Crafts & Critters for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.