- [Free Pattern] Keep Warm Your Tea And Safe Your Hands With This Lovely Mug Warmer
- Crochet Crafter Granny Organizer Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Cactus Flower Granny Square Is Fabulous And So Chrismassy Too!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
Easy and fun to make, this 12” afghan square features a variation of the Tulipe Motif. The beauty of this Tip Toe Through the Tulips square, design by Silverdragon Crafts & Critters is that requires minimal to no blocking, to look that stunning. This 3D flower square is great to make beautiful potholders, blankets, pillows or other crochet projects.
-Yarn: Any Worsted weight in
varying colors. Can be worked
in as little as 3 colors or as
many as 6
-Hook: I/9 5.5mm or size needed
to obtain gauge
-Notions: Scissors, Yarn Needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Silverdragon Crafts & Critters’ Ravelry Store
Thanks to Silverdragon Crafts & Critters for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.