- Practical And Useful Rainbow Drawstring Pouch For Busy Moms
- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- Cute Little Boy And Girl Amigurumi Bunnies
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
- Melissa Lawrence Shared First time posting here. Love this page &
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.