- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Heart Cushion Is The Perfect Way To Say I Love You!
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Textured Square
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
- [Video Tutorial] Quick & Easy Textured Crochet Floor Pouf Your Kids Will Love
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.