- Awesome Crochet Bobble Headband You Can Make Right Now!
- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Shell Bookmark Is The Perfect Gift For Any Book Lover!
- Soft And Beautiful Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.