- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- [Free Pattern] Easy Rag Doll Scarf With A Fun Design
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Knitting Patterns For Beginners
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.