- [Free Pattern] Catch The Good And Trap The Bad With This Magical Dream Catcher
- Incredibly Cute Winter Wildflowers Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Prettiest Lace Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] This Sunrise Sunset Afghan Is One Of The Most Striking Patterns You’ll Ever Make
- Easy Mosaic Throw Pattern With A Fabulous Design [Free Pattern]
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.