- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Crochet Hydrangea Flower Is Fascinating!
With beautiful braided cables on the front side and a very interesting and unique texture on the back side, this blanket is simply gorgeous.
Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket by Stephanie Jessica Lau comes with a beautiful, excellent photo tutorial and a fun pattern that creates a stunning texture. Use the light colours if you want to really show off the intricacy of the design.
I decided to go with the “Travelers Tan” colourway as I loved the blend of tan and white, and of course I always gravitate towards neutrals. I knew cables would look gorgeous in this colourway!
Gorgeous Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
View the complete written pattern at All About Ami
Thanks to Stephanie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.