- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- Spectacular Floral Square To Delight And Amaze Everyone
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Starburst Hotpad Pattern Is Amazing
I’ve seen may crocheted doily rugs patterns, but none that I’ve liked as much as this one. This Crocheted Doily Rug by Creative Jewish Mom is simply stunning. Although the original pattern is using only one color, this giant rug in two colors is amazing. And here is more good news: many circular rug patterns don’t lie flat, especially when made with super bulky yarn. You’ll be happy to find that this crocheted doily rug does.
Crocheted Giant Doily Rug Free Pattern
From the comments area, on Sara’s site, here’s a tip from Kim Zachensky:
I crocheted it with a P-hook and with three stands of normal yarn at the same time (so i was pulling from three balls of the Super Saver yarn). It really bulked it up and turned out nice and big. Since I wanted to put it on a hard-wood floor, I found non-slip glue/paint for rugs at hobby lobby. It worked like a charm! I painted a coat all across the bottom (have to be careful not to let it drip down the sides)and now it doesn’t slide around if i step on it.( Source )
Thanks to Sara for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.