- [Video Tutorial] This Multicolored Granny Sweater Pattern Is Genius
- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- [Photo Tutorial] This Technique May Become Your Absolute Favorite Way To Join Blanket Squares!
- Crochet Water Balloons For Summer Fun
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
This beautiful afghan made in such gorgeous colors is like an invitation to the sea everyday… an imaginary walk you can take from the comfort of your room by simply curling under this afghan. The beauty of this afghan is that you can carry the colors up the sides of the blanket and is no need to fasten off and weave in a bunch of ends. Sea Glass Afghan by Kara Gunza is a beautiful and quite simple afghan made with a simple and repetitive stitch, perfect for those who love to let their mind wander as they work.