- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
- Tapestry Crochet Square With An Iced Coffee Design
With an easy pattern and a great, repetitive stitch which creates an interesting, good looking texture, this afghan is fantastic and pretty simple to make.
Sea Glass Crochet Afghan Pattern
Finished afghan measures 54 in. wide × 73 in. long but can be customized to any width by working any even number of stitches.
Here’s what you will need:
3 colors of worsted weight yarn — I used Berroco Comfort in Robins Egg 9714 (5 skeins; 1,050 yds), Turquoise 9733 (5 skeins; 1,050 yds), and Honeyberry Heather 9790 (4 skeins; 840 yds)
scissors and yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.