- [Video Tutorial] This 3D Dazzling Dragonfly Granny Square Is Simply Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Woven Stitch
- Free Crochet Giraffe Rattle Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Cable Stitch + Crochet Cable Stitch Dishcloths Free Pattern
These cuties will totally help you say bye bye to watermarks in the best fashionable way! So unique and gorgeous looking, these Crochet Granny Square Coasters by DMC Design Team make an ideal gift for pretty much everyone or just a beautiful home accessory set for your own house. This fabulous vintage crochet coasters set features two designs and they both can be customized in a multitude of ways.
1 – 50 g ball each of DMC Natura Just Cotton
N81 (Indian Yellow)
“D” or 3 mm crochet hook
DMC tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Commonthread DMC
Thanks to DMC Design Team for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.