- Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf, All Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Lotus Bloom Dishcloths You’ll Absolutely Love
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Ribbon Christmas Tree Is A Quick And Easy Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
Very unique and practical project! If you’re always on the go or travel a lot you’ll adore this lovely and useful pattern. It’s a great way to bust some leftover yarn and learn the star stitch at the same time. This Star Hook Case by Alli Hyer is a truly neat idea and a great way to keep your hooks organized.
This pattern does not require pockets, so it can grow with your needs!
For more help, watch the How to crochet the Star Stitch video tutorial below.
Thanks to Alli Hyer for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.