- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- This Guardian Crochet Angel Pattern Is A Must-Have Decoration !
- This Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Heartblossoms Doily- It’s In The Details!
- [Free Pattern] Do You Like Butterflies? If You Do, You’ll Love This Gorgeous Crochet Butterfly Pattern
Doily-lover? This Petite Pineapple Doily by Priscilla Hewitt is one of those quick and easy projects that stimulates your creativity in many ways and can be completed in just a few hours. There are several ways to use this doily : from using them under the lamps and vases on the tables to turning them into crochet bowls or even turning the doily into a flower to decorate pillows ( like in the projects below). All you need is just a bit of inspiration to create amazing things.
Size 10 cotton crochet thread
Crochet hook size 6
Source: Petite Pineapple Doily
This Giant Pineapple Doily is based on the same pattern. It’s so lovely, don’t you think ?
My first doily! It was really fun and quick, used as a stash buster. I steam blocked and used a small amount of starch. While drying it measured 22” across. Source: Giant Pineapple Doily
Image source: nin.noir
Here is another great idea! This Doily Flower Pillow is so pretty and looks very “designer made”! If you look closer, it’s the Petite Pineapple Doily, combined with some embroidery and sewing. Brilliant!
Image source: Amy
For more ideas, please go to the next page.