- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
- Chic Circular Crochet Vest You Can Wear Everyday This Summer
- Gorgeous Crochet Hexagon Blanket For Those Who Love The Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Lace Toddler Dress
When it comes to beautiful and cozy, this afghan is truly one of the favorites. Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan by Downton Abbey Yarn Collection Design Team is already famous, but besides this it’s also warm, great looking and comfortable. This pattern is like an irresistible invitation to spend your day relaxed, with a book and snuggling under this amazing blanket.
Downton Abbey Branson (80% Acrylic, 20% Wool; 100
• #DA4002-05 Chestnut Brown – 12 balls
Hook: US Size L-11 (8 mm) crochet hook or size needed to
Notions: Tapestry needle
10 dc x 6 rows = 4”
Cable and Rib = 3 1/4”
Save time, check your gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Premier Yarns
Thanks to Downton Abbey Yarn Collection Design Team for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.