- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Gorgeous Reversible Five Sided Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
This cheery and bright crochet rug will bring spring and summer, all together, at your door in the shortest time! Flower Power Rug by Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio is a beautiful floor mat crochet pattern whose size can be easily extended to make a beautiful flower afghan.
Fast, fun and easy to make, this colorful flower rug with a beautiful edging looks beautiful and will fit any front door entrance.
Approx 23 x 31 ins [58.5 x 78 cm]
Lily Sugar’n Cream (70.9 g/2.5 oz)
Main color (MC) (1742 Hot Blue) 2 balls
Contrast A (1712 Hot Green) 2 balls
Contrast B (1628 Hot Orange) 2 balls
Contrast C (1740 Hot Pink) 2 balls
Contrast D (73 Sunshine) 1 ball
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio
Thanks to Yarnspirations for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.