- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Set Is A Brilliant Baby Shower Gift
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Make Everyday A Statement Of Elegance With This Beautiful Neck Warmer
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Cabled Wedding Blanket
With a great combination of crochet stitches, this fun summer dress in variegated yarn is sure to please any little girl. Child’s Puff Stitch Halter Dress by Jessie Rayot comes with a pattern written to fit girls 5/6 or 7/8 years old. The top is beautifully textured in a combination of puff stitches and single crochet and the skirt is light and lacy.
3 (4) Skeins Red Heart Baby TLC yarn ~ Miami used in the sample, sample is a size 5/6
US 8/H/5.00 mm
16 sc and 20 rows in a 4” square
Child 5/6 (23~25” chest)
Child 7/8 (26~28” chest)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.