- Darling Baby Blanket With Roses Free Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial+ Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
The variegated colors in this blanket are beautiful and bright. This Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket by Amy Molloy seems to be so much fun. If you wonder what brand and colors are used in this happy and soft to touch baby blanket, here is the answer: Red Heart’s Gumdrop in colors Smoothie, Grape, and Apple. Even the yarn’s name is playful and vivid and fun. 🙂
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 32” (81 cm) x 33” (84 cm)
Medium Weight Yarn (approximately 408 yards each of colors A, B, and C)
Crochet hook I (5.50 mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Spot
Thanks to Amy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.