- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- Absolutely Gorgeous Filet Crochet Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
This is a really cute and easy crochet set! The blanket is worked back and forth and the hat is worked in the round. The scalloped edge ads so much cuteness to the pattern! The blanket is easy to customize to a larger size. If you wish to make the blanket bigger, you will need to increase the number of stitches in your starting chain. The One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat pattern by Marianne Forrestal is a quick pattern to learn which works up really beautifully.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…