- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Bobble Stitch
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Shell And Post Stitch Ripple Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fabulous Curvy Girl Crochet Tunic
This is a really cute and easy crochet set! The blanket is worked back and forth and the hat is worked in the round. The scalloped edge ads so much cuteness to the pattern! The blanket is easy to customize to a larger size. If you wish to make the blanket bigger, you will need to increase the number of stitches in your starting chain. The One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat pattern by Marianne Forrestal is a quick pattern to learn which works up really beautifully.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…