- [Free Pattern] Daisy Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Knitting Patterns For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
There are so many cute patterns for crochet bags out there but they are not always easy to make. This Granny Square Bags by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is not only simple to make it’s also great looking and the size is adjustable.
It’s so simple to make this bag bigger by adding a few extra rounds on each granny square. With the right color choices this pattern is perfectly suitable for little girls too.
GRANNY SQUARE BAGS
Approx 9 ins [23 cm] square
Lily Sugar ’n Cream
(Solids: 70.9 g /2.5 oz / Ombres and Prints: 56.7 g/2 oz)
3 Color Version
2 balls each of Main Color (MC), and 1 ball each of
Contrast A and Contrast B
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations.
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.