- [Free Pattern] I Am In Love With This Lovely Teddy Bear
- [Free Pattern] There Is Beauty In This World And This Gorgeous Afghan Proves It!
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
“This fun and fast crochet bracelet, more of a cuff bracelet really, is the companion piece to the Janice Headband.( Find the matching headband here). Of course, that doesn’t mean you have to wear both of them to look awesome, but they’re fun if you’re into matching. One of the best things about the Janice Bracelet designed by Divine Debris is that you can easily make it in as many or as few colors as you want and each one will look as lovely as the last.”
2.25 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia’s Crochet thread
Needle that will weave in your ends
Check out the original source for this Fun And Fast Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.