- [Free Pattern] 4 Ridiculously Simple And Adorable Owl Hat Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] Vintage Or Modern? Easy To Customize Amazing Flower Afghan Pattern To Suit Your Taste
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
Very beautiful potholder pattern for easy control of hot pots and pans. This Retro Topflappen Variation by Heidi Ehlers is easy to match with your kitchen decor. They are pretty enough to hang on the wall on hooks or similar when not in use. The loop makes it easy, so you won’t have to keep them somewhere in a drawer next to the oven.
These potholders are worked in four parts, then seamed and finished with all-around crocheted edging. You will need 3 identical squares (except for the color) and a fourth one with a hanging loop.
You need to know: chain, single crochet, slip stitch, sewing together A great project to use up odds and ends! Colors can be changed as desired – either one per square, or change colors after several rows.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Heidi Ehlers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.