- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Flower Bud Granny Square To Brighten Your Winter
- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- [Free Pattern] Weeping Angels Never Looked So Cute
- [Video Tutorial] Make Someone Feel Extra Special With This Adorable Fox Blanket With A Hood
I love the look of this square, it’s a truly beautiful and fun afghan square! This Flowers In The Window Afghan Square by Julie King is an easy and quick to make pattern with a very pretty symmetry. The square is made by first making 4 smaller squares and then assembling them to make one large square. You get a step-by-step photo tutorial and a video tutorial on how to do that, together with the written pattern. Pretty cool, right?
The look of this square is amazing; this pattern may look great not only for afghans or baby blankets but also to make things like table runner, pillow cover and similar projects. The finished size for this square is 12 inches x 12 inches.
Thanks to Julie King for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.