- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Seamless & Fabulous Starling Handbag
Make your own awesome cupcake apron and get ready for your next cookout! This stylish Baker’s Apron by CrochetDreamz makes a great gift idea.
“This pattern was made to match the Urban Potholders and the Cupcake Kitchen towel patterns on my blog. You can now make a complete gift set for someone who loves to cook or for your own kitchen. The wave pattern is very easy to work and grows fast. The Jumbo cupcake forms the perfect accent, don’t you think”
Crochet Cupcake Apron Free Pattern
1. Worsted weight cotton yarn. Lily Sugar ‘n’ Cream in colors Soft Ecru and Hot Blue were used for the sample. The apron took 4 balls, two in each color.
2. Hook I (5.5 mm) for the apron and H (5mm) for the cupcake and pockets.
3. Yarn needle to weave in the ends.
16 inches tall and 25 inches wide, fits a woman Small or Medium. Tip to increase the width for bigger sizes is provided.
Check out the original source for the Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.