- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- Toni Copeland Shared Hello everyone, does anyone have this pattern they
- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
- Easy And Fabulous Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Cute Mini Pillows
This cute square has a very unique design. The Butterfly Fields by Spider Mambo is a very happy and cute 8 inch square with lots of butterflies which truly seem to be having a great time flying on the field of this crochet square. It’s all about imagination and creativity. The Butterfly Garden will be available for free ONLY Feb 1, 2016.
This stitch pattern reminds me of Butterflies, or Angels. Some other people say it reminds them of little fox faces.
This pattern has a stitch named a triple crochet 3 together, (tr 3tog) It is basically a decrease of 3 triple crochet stitches worked all together on the last set of loops.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Spider Mambo’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Spider Mambo for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.