- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
- Beautiful Crochet Cardigan For Girls
- [Free Pattern] Everyone In The House Will Fight Over This Soft And Warm Throw
- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
I love this cute bag! It is a good size and will work well as a beach tote as a towel will easily fit in it. Or,you can always make your tote a bit taller, if you wish , by adding a few extra rows. This Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote by The Stitchin’ Mommy is really simple and easy to follow and make! It is a great way to use up extra leftover yarn!
I’ve been super obsessed with making market totes lately. I just love that they are reusable and fashionable at the same time. They are also really easy to make and a real money saver. Plus, you can customize them, which is less than I can say for the store-bought ones. I enjoy taking my totes to the market and making larger ones to take to the beach. My Summer Fun Market Tote is perfect for both! This specific one is a gift for my best friend. I hope she likes it and I hope you like the pattern! Happy Crocheting!
Image source: Amy
Thanks to Amy for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.