- Easy And Beautiful Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Starburst Hotpad Pattern Is Amazing
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Monkey Any Kid Would Love
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Crochet Patterns For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
I love this cute bag! It is a good size and will work well as a beach tote as a towel will easily fit in it. Or,you can always make your tote a bit taller, if you wish , by adding a few extra rows. This Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote by The Stitchin’ Mommy is really simple and easy to follow and make! It is a great way to use up extra leftover yarn!
I’ve been super obsessed with making market totes lately. I just love that they are reusable and fashionable at the same time. They are also really easy to make and a real money saver. Plus, you can customize them, which is less than I can say for the store-bought ones. I enjoy taking my totes to the market and making larger ones to take to the beach. My Summer Fun Market Tote is perfect for both! This specific one is a gift for my best friend. I hope she likes it and I hope you like the pattern! Happy Crocheting!
Image source: Amy
Thanks to Amy for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.