- The Sweetest Egg Dude Hats Ever!
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Multi Colour Flower Blanket Square Is Perfect To Add Joy To Your Home Decor
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Elephant Edging ( Sooo Easy!)
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.