- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Pattern Can Become Anything You Want!
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- Easy Stitches Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.