- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- Beautiful Crochet Modern Boho Granny Blanket Free Pattern
- Cute Crochet Valentine Gift For Her Or Him
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] This White Crochet Top Seems To Be A Favorite Among Moms For Their Teen And Tween Girls
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.