- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick & Cute Crochet Lip Balm Cozy… Attach To Your Purse And Go!
- [Video Tutorial] This Modern, Beautiful Heathered Eyelets Wrap Is Perfect For Anytime Of Year
- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
- [Free Pattern] Spice Up Your Home Decor With This Stylish Scalloped Round Doily
Amazing how such a simple pattern can be so darn pretty! Coral Reef Crochet Pattern by Shelly of Missed Stitches is so cute and unique! This pretty flower pattern is repetitive enough to be easy and yet the result is so beautiful!
The blanket looks fabulous in this Peach, Turquoise and Cream combination so delicate and elegant. You can also choose to bust your stash with this project and make every row in another color yarn.
Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
Materials: 1 skein each of three different colors in worsted weight yarn & 5mm/H8 Crochet Hook
Gauge: 1.5″ from petal to petal
Size: 30″ x 33″
Check out the original source for this Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Missed Stitches
Thanks to Shelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.