- [Free Pattern] Knitted Soap Socks
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Adorable Elephant Lovie Will Make Any Kid Happy
- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
- [Free Pattern] It Only Takes 5-1/2 Hours To Make This Amazing Throw!
Amazing how such a simple pattern can be so darn pretty! Coral Reef Crochet Pattern by Shelly of Missed Stitches is so cute and unique! This pretty flower pattern is repetitive enough to be easy and yet the result is so beautiful!
The blanket looks fabulous in this Peach, Turquoise and Cream combination so delicate and elegant. You can also choose to bust your stash with this project and make every row in another color yarn.
Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
Materials: 1 skein each of three different colors in worsted weight yarn & 5mm/H8 Crochet Hook
Gauge: 1.5″ from petal to petal
Size: 30″ x 33″
Check out the original source for this Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Missed Stitches
Thanks to Shelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.