- [Free Pattern] Put More Style Into Your Kitchen With This Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- [Free Pattern] It Should Be Impossible For A Hexagon To Grow Into A Square, But… This Pattern Makes It Happen!
- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- Stunning And Very Easy To Make Sea Glass Afghan- Free Crochet Pattern
If afghans don’t usually catch your eyes, this one will, for sure! Fantastic throw pattern! The colors and the design are lovely! Square Upon Square Throw by Katherine Eng is a very pretty and very simple pattern. It requires joining the squares as you go. I know… this may be a bit of a challenge so, that why, on the next page we have a How to join in the “Square Upon Square Throw” Pattern video tutorial. Enjoy!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.