- [Free Pattern] These Dishcloths Are Hands Down, The Best Dish Cloths Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Square Could NOT Be Any Cuter!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Monster Bibs You Can Make For Your Baby Right Now
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
Do you remember the outstanding Circle of Friends Square pattern by Priscilla Hewitt? Have a look here if you’re sure what I’m talking about. This gorgeous Textured Circles Blanket Pattern by BabyLoveBrand is a slight modification of it.
I used two strands of worsted acrylic to make this blanket and a size 10mm hook – yarn and hook are optional but will greatly affect final size. Mine is 16 motifs and 68″ square. (Source)
The texture is so beautiful and it looks great with different colors. Make sure you visit BabyLoveBrand’s blog to see all the photos she posted with this pattern in so many color combinations. You’ll fall in love with this pattern in a moment.
Thanks to BabyLoveBrand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.