- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Hello Lucy Granny Square
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
Make a festive crochet afghan using this cute pattern! This Turkey Square by Dayna’s Crochet may prove to be a bit challenging, so advanced crochet sills are recommended. The result however is worth taking the challenge. There is no better way of decorating your home for the holidays than with a pretty crochet afghan draped over your favorite chair or the back of a comfortable couch.
Worsted weight yarn in the following colors:
-Cream, Light Brown, Brown, Maroon, Orange, Cornmeal – you can really use any fall colors, these are just the ones I had on hand. Good for scraps, for some of these will only make one or 2 rounds of scs.
-Small amounts of Black and Red
Some Assembly Required
Thanks to Dayna’s Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.