- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- Best Yarn Storage Idea Ever! This Place Is Magical!
- [Free Pattern] This Original Pattern Looks Stunning In Different Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Little girl elephant (crocheted)! I made this as
Is that time of the year again. It’s winter, and nothing says winter more -for a crocheter- than a beautiful winter square. Like this crochet pattern with a beautiful and rich texture, like the season itself. This Popcorn & Winter Nights by Aurora Suominen is perfect for making a warm afghan, to snuggle up under, on a cold day. Bright the beauty of the season in your home decor though the magic of crochet art.
Size: 12” Square using, Hook: H/5.0mm, Yarn: Worsted Weight in 2 colors: A: 1.1oz & B: 2oz, Additional Supplies: 1 stitch marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Blue Angels
Thanks to Aurora Suominen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.