- [Video Tutorial] Making A Summer Granny Square Crochet Dress Is Easier Than You May Think!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Super Simple Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat
- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Flower Garden Blanket
If you’re looking for a crochet top pattern that’s perfect for warm days, this top is just the perfect fit! This lacy scallops pattern top is worked in the round and from the top down. The pattern creates a raglan shaped top which is a super-flattering shape making it easy to wear for every body size.
Completely seamless, Sweet Clara Top crochet pattern by Kristin Omdahl is an easy to make top. The pattern provides instructions for sleeves n case you want to add sleeves to your top.
Seamless Raglan Top Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Kristin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.