- Easy Crocheted Dishcloth Free Pattern For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Starburst Hotpad Pattern Is Amazing
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple And Magically Attractive Wrap Perfect For On-The-Go Crocheting
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
Inspired by modern, geometric designs, these quick and easy project crochet coasters are made using single crochet and a half square triangle design. Modern Crochet Coasters pattern by Erica Dietz is a colorful and fun project that can be made in no time at all and used right away. Eye-catching and trendy, these modern coasters will add that perfect finishing touch to your table.
Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
You will need:
100% cotton yarn in a natural color (I used Peaches and Cream in Ecru)
100% cotton yarn in contrasting color ( I used Peaches and Cream in Bright Blue, Iced Strawberry, Sunshine and Bright Chartreuse)
G crochet hook
Check out the original source for this Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.