- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Kitchen Sponges Rock! Scrubbie Nylon Side, Grippy Back Side And Absorbent Sponge In The Middle
Inspired by modern, geometric designs, these quick and easy project crochet coasters are made using single crochet and a half square triangle design. Modern Crochet Coasters pattern by Erica Dietz is a colorful and fun project that can be made in no time at all and used right away. Eye-catching and trendy, these modern coasters will add that perfect finishing touch to your table.
Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
You will need:
100% cotton yarn in a natural color (I used Peaches and Cream in Ecru)
100% cotton yarn in contrasting color ( I used Peaches and Cream in Bright Blue, Iced Strawberry, Sunshine and Bright Chartreuse)
G crochet hook
Check out the original source for this Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.