- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Chicken Potholder To Brighten Up Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Easy Sweetheart Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
This playfully designed baby blanket is made using fingering weight yarn but you can make it using any weight of yarn.
Water Arcade by Carolyn Bloom with a contemporary geometric design is a crocheter’s take on the modern quilts.
The pattern’s colors palette is bright and cheerful but also perfect for those special skeins, minis and left over bits!
Exquisite Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Canon Hand Dyes, Charles Sock, 80% Merino, 20% Nylon, 395 yards / 100 grams
3 skeins of Watermark
10g Blue, Bleu, Blu mini skein set
Crochet hook Size F (3.75mm)
Blocking mat and wires and pins
Check out the original source for the Exquisite Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carolyn Bloom
Thanks to Carolyn Bloom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.