- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Lotus Bloom Dishcloths You’ll Absolutely Love
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Graphic “LOVE” Throw Is Perfect For Expressing Your Love
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- Incredibly Beautiful Winter Blanket
This playfully designed baby blanket is made using fingering weight yarn but you can make it using any weight of yarn.
Water Arcade by Carolyn Bloom with a contemporary geometric design is a crocheter’s take on the modern quilts.
The pattern’s colors palette is bright and cheerful but also perfect for those special skeins, minis and left over bits!
Exquisite Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Canon Hand Dyes, Charles Sock, 80% Merino, 20% Nylon, 395 yards / 100 grams
3 skeins of Watermark
10g Blue, Bleu, Blu mini skein set
Crochet hook Size F (3.75mm)
Blocking mat and wires and pins
Check out the original source for the Exquisite Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carolyn Bloom
Thanks to Carolyn Bloom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.