- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Pineapple Wedding Veil Is Perfect For Your Special Day
- Adorable Fierce Little Dragon [Video Tutorial & Written Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
If you were looking for a pattern for a baby blanket that is beautiful, unique and does not have holes and loops that little fingers can get caught in, you’ll be really happy to have come across this pattern. Lucky Day Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman with a wonderful shape and an amazing design, is made in five separate triangles then seamed.The instructions are for a baby blanket but you can make a throw by simply following the directions offered on the website.
Lucky Day Crocheted Baby Blanket
(A) Red Heart “Super Saver Ombre” (100% acrylic, aran size 4 weight, 482 yds per 10 oz): 3 skeins in color Spearmint
Suggested hook size: K-10½ [6.5mm]
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.