- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun With This Easy And Cute Owl Keychain
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Cover A Dear One With Tons Of Love And Hearts
Timeless and elegant pattern! The Renaissance Beauty Throw by Carol Alexander is made in beautiful lacy squares. If you love instant gratification and dislike stitching lots of pieces together at the end, you’ll love how this throw in made by joining the squares as you go! The finished throw measures 52” x 65”.
I chose Red Heart’s “Renaissance Beauty Throw” pattern for this yarn (ended up being a good choice; it’s such an open design that I am getting 10 squares per skein) and added a row of double crochet (the original pattern was a little too open for me) and loops for a flat-braid join. I am such a sucker for instant gratification that I really prefer to join my squares as I work. (Source)
I added a row of double crochet to each square (after the original pattern ends) and then loops for a Priscilla Hewitt’s flat-braid join (http://priscillascrochet.net/free%20patterns/Afghan%20Edg…) to connect the squares. I like to join as I go! (Source)
Image Source: Amy
Thanks to Carol Alexander & Amy for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.