- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
- Adorable Fierce Little Dragon [Video Tutorial & Written Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Fish Dishcloth Will Make You Smile Everyday
The ghosts are really cute. And the little pumpkins, with the little faces, are adorable. These two patterns can be used for decorations for the candy bowl or to make something else, like a bunting. The little ghosts and pumpkins are crocheted separately and then sewn onto the black bowl.
The Ghostly Candy Bowl by Michele Wilcox is an elegant decoration to welcome guests on Halloween! Bowl measures approximately 10” (25.5 cm) diameter x 9” (23 cm) tall and is made using the crab stitch.
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.