- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minnie Mouse!
- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cabbage Patch Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make A Difference In Someone’s Life With This Lovely Pentagon Mandala
The ghosts are really cute. And the little pumpkins, with the little faces, are adorable. These two patterns can be used for decorations for the candy bowl or to make something else, like a bunting. The little ghosts and pumpkins are crocheted separately and then sewn onto the black bowl.
The Ghostly Candy Bowl by Michele Wilcox is an elegant decoration to welcome guests on Halloween! Bowl measures approximately 10” (25.5 cm) diameter x 9” (23 cm) tall and is made using the crab stitch.
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.