- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] What A Wonderful And Simple Design! Simple Crossover Bootie
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Modern Diamond Granny Square
Peacock feathers with their unique and vivid colors can look great in any decorations in your home. When it comes to crochet, there are many crochet peacock patterns that are stunning and with delightful results. This Peacock-Style Pineapple Coaster pattern by Christa Veenstra is so cute and creative. With a shape that is very much that of a peacock feather works with the classic stitch pattern, this easy and quick project very suitable for beginners is amazing.
Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Skill level: easy / beginners
Hook: 2.5mm/C and 3mm/D
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona Denim, 50 gr, approx. 125 m, 100% cotton, sport / 5 ply (12 wpi)
Scheepjes Catona, 25 gr, approx. 62.5 m, 100% mercerized cotton, sport / 5 ply (12 wp
Measurements: 12 x 14 cm / 4.8 x 5.6 inch
Check out the original source for this Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Christa Veenstra
Thanks to Christa Veenstra for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.