- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Table Runner Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Creates The Perfect Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] These Colorful Sheep Crochet Appliques Are Beyond Cute And So Adorable!
With just some worsted weight yarn and medium size crochet hook you can easily create some gifts for family and friends. This Granny Square Christmas Stocking by Maggie Weldon is a marvelous free crochet Christmas stocking pattern for a beginner. It’s simple and easy to make some granny squares and then you need to take the time to sew them together.
Materials: Bulky Weight Yarn: Green, White & Red
Crochet Hook: Size K-10½ (6.50 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge.
Gauge: Each granny square measures 4” across.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Best Free Crochet
Thanks to Maggie Weldon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.