- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- Sweet Heart Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern With Lots Of Love For You
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block
- Sweet Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern For A Little One
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Little Owlets Ever!
With just some worsted weight yarn and medium size crochet hook you can easily create some gifts for family and friends. This Granny Square Christmas Stocking by Maggie Weldon is a marvelous free crochet Christmas stocking pattern for a beginner. It’s simple and easy to make some granny squares and then you need to take the time to sew them together.
Materials: Bulky Weight Yarn: Green, White & Red
Crochet Hook: Size K-10½ (6.50 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge.
Gauge: Each granny square measures 4” across.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Best Free Crochet
Thanks to Maggie Weldon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.