- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
- [Free Pattern] This Large Tote Will Fit Everything You Need For A Trip To The Beach
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is So Adorable!
- Darling Baby Blanket With Roses Free Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial+ Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Super Quick Throw Is Addictively Easy
With just some worsted weight yarn and medium size crochet hook you can easily create some gifts for family and friends. This Granny Square Christmas Stocking by Maggie Weldon is a marvelous free crochet Christmas stocking pattern for a beginner. It’s simple and easy to make some granny squares and then you need to take the time to sew them together.
Materials: Bulky Weight Yarn: Green, White & Red
Crochet Hook: Size K-10½ (6.50 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge.
Gauge: Each granny square measures 4” across.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Best Free Crochet
Thanks to Maggie Weldon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.