- 5 Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges [Free Patterns]
- Crochet Bag Patterns -Free Patterns And Video Tutorials
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute And Charismatic Lovely Ridges Pillow
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Crochet Hydrangea Flower Is Fascinating!
Spring is here and we all are looking for Spring crochet patterns that are easy, fabulous and fun. Primrose and Proper Blanket by Kirsten Holloway is a fabulous free easy crochet patterns for Spring the type of easy Spring crochet afghan pattern enjoyable for the beginner and more advanced crocheter alike. The lacy stitch design is beautiful elegant, feminine and delicate and yet created to provide just the right amount of warmth for chilly Spring days. The pattern also offers simple instructions on how to easily adjust the pattern for different sizes.
Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Free Pattern
6 mm (J) hook, or hook needed to obtain gauge
2400 yards of Red Heart Super Saver or Red Heart With Love for a 60″ x 60″ throw
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Kirsten Holloway Designs to get the free pattern>>Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Free Pattern
Thanks to Kirsten for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.