- How To Crochet A Beanie In 30-Minutes Or Less
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherry Blossoms Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
- [Paid Pattern]Widely Admired Amigurumi Bat Will Get You Lots Of Smiles
Adorable and super easy to follow pattern, this cute doll is an absolutely addicting pattern that will probably be on your to-do list every Christmas from now on. Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll by Laura Tegg is a versatile, pattern that works up super quick and can be customize to fit your taste. With so many outfits available, this little doll pattern and her wardrobe are fascinating.
Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
Made using dk weight yarn and a 3.5mm hook my Weebee stands at 9.5 inches tall. However, other yarn weights and hooks can of course be used to create smaller or larger dolls. Dolls made with worsted weight yarn vary from 12 to 14 inches tall dependant upon yarn brand and hook size.
Check out the original source for this Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laura Tegg
Thanks to Laura Tegg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.
For more Free Crochet Doll Patterns please visit the NEXT PAGE link below.