- [Free Pattern] Love The Sweet Dancing Sheep, So Fun!
- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
Adorable and super easy to follow pattern, this cute doll is an absolutely addicting pattern that will probably be on your to-do list every Christmas from now on. Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll by Laura Tegg is a versatile, pattern that works up super quick and can be customize to fit your taste. With so many outfits available, this little doll pattern and her wardrobe are fascinating.
Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
Made using dk weight yarn and a 3.5mm hook my Weebee stands at 9.5 inches tall. However, other yarn weights and hooks can of course be used to create smaller or larger dolls. Dolls made with worsted weight yarn vary from 12 to 14 inches tall dependant upon yarn brand and hook size.
Check out the original source for this Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laura Tegg
Thanks to Laura Tegg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.
For more Free Crochet Doll Patterns please visit the NEXT PAGE link below.