- [Free Pattern] Amazing Baby Afghan That Will Take Your Breath Away
- Absolutely Gorgeous Filet Crochet Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Beach Into Your Kitchen With These Fun Starfish Shaped Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Patchwork Blanket In Modern Colors Will Bring A Room To Life
This type of blanket is very easy to do. You can use this basic granny square pattern and just keep going round and round to get to the size you want. This Basic Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket by Cuddles-uk it’s so amazing. It’s basically an easy, simple pattern turned into something beautiful,inspiring,versatile. The size is determined by the number of rounds and you can choose to make a one baby baby blanket if you wish and it still looks great.
Materials: 3.5mm hook; oddments of either 4 ply or D.K. yarn Directions:
(Changing colours as required)
Image source: ravelry.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.