- [Free Pattern] Love The Sweet Dancing Sheep, So Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Adorable “Bee Mine” Headband
- [Free Pattern] Loveable And Chic Meadow Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
This type of blanket is very easy to do. You can use this basic granny square pattern and just keep going round and round to get to the size you want. This Basic Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket by Cuddles-uk it’s so amazing. It’s basically an easy, simple pattern turned into something beautiful,inspiring,versatile. The size is determined by the number of rounds and you can choose to make a one baby baby blanket if you wish and it still looks great.
Materials: 3.5mm hook; oddments of either 4 ply or D.K. yarn Directions:
(Changing colours as required)
Image source: ravelry.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.