- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Little Fellow Will Absolutely Make Your Day!
- [Free Pattern] Take A Break From The Stress Of Everyday Life With This Restful Blanket Pattern
- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
This type of blanket is very easy to do. You can use this basic granny square pattern and just keep going round and round to get to the size you want. This Basic Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket by Cuddles-uk it’s so amazing. It’s basically an easy, simple pattern turned into something beautiful,inspiring,versatile. The size is determined by the number of rounds and you can choose to make a one baby baby blanket if you wish and it still looks great.
Materials: 3.5mm hook; oddments of either 4 ply or D.K. yarn Directions:
(Changing colours as required)
Image source: ravelry.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.