- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
- Incredibly Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- This Easy Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is Always Great For Baby Showers And Birthdays
- How To Brilliantly Turn Flip Flop Soles Into Gorgeous Boots For Winter
This type of blanket is very easy to do. You can use this basic granny square pattern and just keep going round and round to get to the size you want. This Basic Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket by Cuddles-uk it’s so amazing. It’s basically an easy, simple pattern turned into something beautiful,inspiring,versatile. The size is determined by the number of rounds and you can choose to make a one baby baby blanket if you wish and it still looks great.
Materials: 3.5mm hook; oddments of either 4 ply or D.K. yarn Directions:
(Changing colours as required)
Image source: ravelry.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.