- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- Very Stylish And Feminine Crochet Chemo Cap
- Easy Crocheted Dishcloth Free Pattern For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Fall Crochet Hat With Unique Design
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
What a great looking pattern! It’s all out the bright colors, perfect size, easy pattern and beautiful results. Plus you can easily bundle a few together and offer them as a gift. Super easy and fast the JustRight and BigTime Dishcloths by Deborah Ellis Really is a simple pattern, but fun.
Materials: Approximately 1.5 ounces of worsted weight cotton for the JustRight and 2 ounces of worsted weight cotton for the BigTime version. Size I (5.50 mm) crochet hook. Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Neatly Tangled
Thanks to Deborah Ellis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.