- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Striped Heart Earflap Hat
What a great looking pattern! It’s all out the bright colors, perfect size, easy pattern and beautiful results. Plus you can easily bundle a few together and offer them as a gift. Super easy and fast the JustRight and BigTime Dishcloths by Deborah Ellis Really is a simple pattern, but fun.
Materials: Approximately 1.5 ounces of worsted weight cotton for the JustRight and 2 ounces of worsted weight cotton for the BigTime version. Size I (5.50 mm) crochet hook. Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Neatly Tangled
Thanks to Deborah Ellis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.