- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Throw Pillow Pattern I’ve Ever Seen! And Quick Too!
- Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
I love this baby blanket pattern! It’s so simple and delicate and even if the design is only made of squares it’s not boring at all. It’s elegant and classy and you can adjust this pattern to any size you like. This beautiful Baby Blanket by Elisabeth Andree is really a treasure to keep forever.
6 balls of phildar cabotine azur (pale blue)
1 ball of phildar cabotine ecume (soft gray)
crochet hook size 4.5 mm
Thanks to Elisabeth Andree for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.