- [Free Pattern] Creative And Useful Turtle Pincushion Idea
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
This crochet granny yarn chain is made of colourful granny rectangles that are joined into links. Such a simple project and pretty spectacular, don’t you think? Granny Yarn Chain by Alessandra Poggiagliolmi is a great pattern to use for a cute unique scarf or decorative garland.You can use any kind of yarn for this project and even the yarn from your personal stash.
Granny Yarn Chain Free Crochet Pattern
WHAT YOU NEED :
some colourful yarn : I was using some DK acrylics from my personal stash (there is no need to buy new yarn!) and I could do my chain way longer than I did, but other projects are on the way, so…
a 4mm hook
a pair of scissors
a yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: homemadeatmyplace
Thanks to Alessandra Poggiagliolmi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.