- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- [Free Pattern] This Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Adds Graceful Elegance To Every Outfit
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
Do you love cats? Here is a quick and cute project for all cat lovers and their friends! This Cat bookmark by Justyna Kacprzak is such an adorable thing to do with leftover bits of yarn. This clever and cute bookmark is sure to put a smile on your face every time you open the book. Very customizable too, makes a unique gift for any friend who, like you, loves cats.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Justyna Kacprzak for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.