- [Free Pattern] This Cute Candy Cane Dispenser Makes A Lovely Centerpiece For Holiday Dining!
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy 3 Layers Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Cute Crochet Jumper With A Clean And Classic Look
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Crochet A Plaid Poncho Sweater
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
Do you love cats? Here is a quick and cute project for all cat lovers and their friends! This Cat bookmark by Justyna Kacprzak is such an adorable thing to do with leftover bits of yarn. This clever and cute bookmark is sure to put a smile on your face every time you open the book. Very customizable too, makes a unique gift for any friend who, like you, loves cats.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Justyna Kacprzak for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.