- [Free Pattern] This Small Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This Cactus Flower Granny Square Is Fabulous And So Chrismassy Too!
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple And Quick Pattern With Stunning Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
This lightweight and colorful corner-to-corner blanket is perfect for relaxing on a warm Spring or Summer day! The Spring into Summer Blanket pattern, designed by Susan Carlson is written for a baby blanket size but it can be easily enlarged to the size you want. Using a long-color running yarn who does all the color-changing, will make your work so much easier and pleasant: a lot fewer ends and you’ll have a lovely baby blanket in your hands.
Yarn weight Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ?
Gauge: In pattern, 7 rows = 4in (10cm) (measured diagonally from beginning corner)
Hook size 5.0 mm (H)
Yardage 700 – 750 yards (640 – 686 m)
Sizes available Baby Blanket—32in (82cm) X 32in (82cm) but can be made to any size you wish
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Felted Button
Thanks to Susan Carlson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.