- [Free Pattern] This Hooded Capelet Poncho Is Perfect For Girls, Teens, Women And Plus Sizes
- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Colorful Crochet Blanket! Great Stash Busters Too!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Dragonfly Square
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
It only takes three colors to make this cute crochet baby blanket! Hexagon Baby Blanket by Ann Regis is an easy to make pattern that it’s perfect not only to welcome the new arrival but also to comfort babies through infancy and toddler years. A beautiful interesting shaped pattern baby blanket made of cute hexagons with two different patterns combined together into a simple and lovely design, a great crochet piece which adds beauty to any nursery.
Hexagon Baby Blanket
Blanket measures 43” wide x 48” deep.
RED HEART® Soft Baby Steps™: 4 skeins 9505 Aqua C;
1 skein each 9600 White A and 9200 Baby Yellow B.
Crochet Hook: 6.0mm [US J-10].
Check out the original source for this Hexagon Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Ann Regis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.